Wednesday, March 3, 2010

As this is my first blog, I will keep it short. I am who I am and that is about all I will say in that regard. Take me, or leave me or take me to bed or leave me for ever - just don't ever put baby in a corner. Nobody puts baby in corner.

What do I like? Sunshine and rainbows and words that end in "y" as so many have been used to describe me personally (oooh, personally ends in y!!) such as "pretty," "flirty," "sexy," and "bitchy." I generally don't like run-on sentences, but I allow them for my own writings. Eat that 5th Grade English teacher!

What do I hope to accomplish through this blog? Well, I hope to have a creative outlet for any flow that remains post-law school stifle. I hope to change the world through my whimsical ponderings - hell, I just hope that someone reads this!! No wait. I hope no one ever reads this. Because then I couldn't say things like: Elephants are prettier than squirrels. I wish France would fall into the ocean (I really don't care which one). And NRA membership should be mandatory - if Charlton Heston parted the Red Sea and then re-united the waters, he can bring Americans together as well! And if you are reading this, then go ahead. Drink the Kool-Aid too. It's cherry. Hmmmmm. Cherry.

Basically, this is my forum to ponder and to express, as the name suggests. I hope to provoke, stimulate and shamelessly promote things I enjoy. "Go Beer!" Das ist das Deal. Come and hang with or not. If not, I will hunt you down. Just FYI.

Well, that is all. I have to study for the MPRE. Thanks. Drive through.

No comments:

Post a Comment