Thursday, October 7, 2010

Investigation: Dead Celebrity Tweets

If dead celebrities could tweet, what would they say?? In order to find out, I channeled my psychic abilities and conversed with some of our fore-celebs to find out.

Here’s what I uncovered:

William Shakespeare: My tights rideth verily, causing me great sorrow. Alas and anon, I shall tweeteth again on the morrow!

Marilyn Monroe: Happy birthday, Mr. President!!! [I <3 :-O]

Elvis Presley: Am all shook up. Uh-uh huh. No, uh, banana for my, uh, pnut butter sandwich, uh.

Christopher Columbus: Word. Jez discvrd America! Pants on the Grnd!

Henry VIII: Ha. Knocked the head off another one of the wifeys! Ha! Am a very bad boy! Ha! Bring me a pheasant! ha!

Abraham Lincoln: @ the theater 2nite. Show’s bang’n!!!

Descartes: I tweet, therefore I am.

Adolf Hitler: Rflmao!! Goering, du fat sausage of a man, du. Oh mein kramp!

Jack the Ripper: Ha ha. A bit o’London street cleaning again tonight, Gov’na. Ha ha. Need a fork with the knife. Ha ha.

*John F. Kennedy: Anyone got any Tylenol?

Hermann Goering: Adolf is zuch zie absolute kard! Lol.

Joan Rivers: I am not dead. (Sorry, couldn’t tell. Love, Pokey)

*Marie Antoinette: My head is rofl!

*Anne Frank: Oh sum1s @ the door!

Ghandi: Am hella HUNGry today!!

Pokey

*Submitted by Saskwatch.

3 comments:

  1. Saskwatch:> Gess Anne F wil lrn not 2 LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Cruise:> I am not dead (Sorry, wishful thinking...Saskwatch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Stuart Mill:> Free Willy!! :^)

    ReplyDelete